Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook June kit


Check out this month's Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook! It is bright with a summer/beachy theme and I love it!! I think you will too.




I took this photo of my girls on the beautiful island on Chincoteague. Being from California, I feel at home anywhere beachy and coastal.
For the design on this layout I used paper strips (which would work well with leftover scraps) and layered them to create the look. I see ribbon placed like this on digital pages a lot but I wanted to try it on an actual page and I think it worked!






For this layout I based the design on a sketch by Ashley Horton Designs. I love the look of the scattered triangles.

Get a kit of your own and check out the reveal from the amazing design team HERE.

1 comments:

Yaruna said...

I am overwhelmed by your post with aussieessaywriter.com such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today's blog would be the most appreciable. Well done!