Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Forever baseball

I have a few more projects to share using the Baseball collection from Best Creation Inc..
About a year ago I was in a thrift store and I told my oldest son he could pick something out that was cheap. (Of course, he was only 6.) He came running to me with this cheap looking wooden baseball rack. I immediately told him no, we have enough crap but he insisted so I bought it.
When my BC package arrived this month I was so excited that I could now fix up my son's baseball rack. I absolutely LOVE IT! And it's super functional!!


First I painted it brown, let it dry and then covered away using the perfect paper ever!




What's even nicer is that when he's ready to play, he knows where all of his gear is. No more yelling throughout the house that he can't find his favorite mitt. :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Kim said...

This is an amazing project!!!!! I'm sure your son will appreciate it!!!!!