Friday, January 14, 2011

January Sweet Peach sketch

Hi all! I just posted the January sketch for the Sweet Peach Crop Shop over on their blog. We got a little bit of a late start but there should be plenty of time to play along. And believe me, when you see the prize below you will want to play along!




Here is my take on the sketch. I used this month's fabulously shappy-sheek main kit to create my LO. Yes, you see lots of Sassy in there!





Try the sketch using whatever materials you want - from your stash or a Sweet Peach kit, it doesn't matter. Add your take to the comments section of the sketch post HERE by Feb 7th and you could win this bad boy:

Photobucket

Woooeeeeee! What a prize, thank you Corrie for being so generous!

What are you waiting for....get scrapping! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh ! Like this one a lot! Will definitely be tackling that!

Scrap en Kaartenfun met Stampin-Up said...

Wat een vreselijke leuke lay-out. Zo vrolijk van kleur en een mooie foto.
Groetjes Lida

Deanna said...

I like that cool sketch! Works perfectly with some kit leftovers I'm working with! LOVE that awesome prize too!

Celeste B. said...

Great prize. Love the sketch too with the tags. Need to add to my to do list.