Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wonderful U

Happy Thursday everybody! I am going to break away from Christmas projects today to show you this layout I made using tons of wonderful dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.



I used so many cute dies that I didn't need to add much of anything else aside from a little bling for the center of the flowers and a few rubon flourishes.




Here is the complete list of dies used for this project:

Flourish


Pretty Petal


Tropical Flower


Never Ending Love


Floral Heart


Spring Fling


Basic Optimistic font


Picket Fence


Loves Me, Loves Me Not Border


Check out the Cheery Lynn Designs BLOG daily for lots of great ideas and inspiration from the whole design team.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a cute LO Liz...I love all your die cuts. You're making me wonder if it isn't time to invest in a machine over here.

Unknown said...

You really did a great job using all of those dies. Nice work!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Wow!! This LO is stunning!! Loving all the die cuts! You are inspiring me to take out my Cricut!! :)