Monday, April 13, 2009

Sketch 8

Good morning all you talented ladies! I've gotta say, I am amazed at the talent out there! I have received an amazing number of fabulous submissions for our design team position. I am so thrilled and honored that so many of you want to be apart of this blog. Today is your last day to get your submission in. So if you haven't sent yours in yet, do it! You never know unless you try.
I will notify the chosen member (or members) within the next few days.

Sketch 8


We're a little few in numbers today but I hope you will still get some great inspiration. Many of our design team members are out of town for personal reasons and Spring Break.

Melissa Ferguson


Melita Chow


Liz Chidester

7 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

I LOVE this sketch...something about a row of three photos really works well for me on a one-page layout! Can't wait to scrap some new Easter photos with this one.

Stacy Milford said...

I agree with Aphra! Love this sketch...something about 3 photos in a row! & I have some great Easter photos that would work well with this sketch! Hope I get a chance to play again soon! LOL!!!

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla said...

I love this sketch! I had to stretch and find 3 photos that went together. I am usually a 1 photo kind of girl but I like the look of 3 photos on the page :) I have my take posted on my blog on the 04/14 post.

Liz Chidester said...

I love it Carla! Love the angle of your photos.
Great job!

Jenny Bessonette said...

Hi Liz! Thanks for the sweet comments you left on VP and Sassafras. :-) You have some fun stuff going on over here too!

Love,
Jenny

Joann said...

I liked the simplicity of this sketch and used it on this very simple page:
http://joannslittlethings.blogspot.com/2009/04/quick-easter-page.html

thanks!